Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I ::heart:: Dan Savage

This week's Savage Love takes aim at one member of that swollen army of "sensitive" men who can't get dates because none of the women they fuck is worthy of deeper penetration (I know a lot of guys like this; hell, I was one of those guys until I went queer):

A. I'll be blunt: Why would I give useful advice to an insufferable little shit like you? I may not want to sleep with women, STUDD, but I don't have anything against them. And while you claim to be straight, smart, funny, and cool, I have only your word on those qualities. I have in my possession, however, absolute proof in the form of your letter that you are an unbearable twat and an intolerable dickweed. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I gave you advice that might result in your actually landing a girl.
Let's hope the poster hasn't killed himself.

0 comments :