Sunday, October 01, 2006

Update: I'm not dead; I still enjoy the company of blondes.

I got this e-mail today, while at the library writing a legal memo, and though I haven't in any way ruled out the possibility that the writer--his name is Jay Peterman for chrissake--is someone playing an elaborate prank on me, even my modest ego is not immune to the occasional masturbatory suspension of disbelief, and I will post it.

Hi, Andy. There was a guy who looked exactly like you this afternoon at the Subrageous next to FIU. If that was you, who was that unbelievable blonde you were with? Holy cow, she was smokin' hot!

In case you're wondering how I know what you look like, I saw your picture on your blog. Which, by the way, is a very entertaining read. Why have you abandoned it?

Jay
I haven't abandoned the blog. I still fantasize about one day returning to the blogosphere, but as a first year law student, I haven't had time to even keep up with the news. I'm told it gets much better on your second year--let's hope. In the meantime, you can still enjoy the posts of AGI's other contributors, who are just as talented, but far more committed than I can be right now.

0 comments :