Tuesday, November 27, 2007

God Hates Fags

I'm sure you have heard about these people. They think that anybody that is not in their church are "fags" and are going to hell. I mean, I'm all for freedom of speech, but this is invasion of privacy. Of course, I'm sure Andy knows more about the law than I do.

I am going off of this (article), and there seems to be two conflicting issues here: freedom of speech vs. privacy.


On one side you have


"It's a very unattractive defendant, but the law is on their side," said Mark Graber, a constitutional law professor at the University of Maryland School of Law."


and on the other:


"This has come up before in abortion cases. You can't go outside a doctor's house and protest because you're targeting that person," Summers said. "This isn't 'I love the war, I hate the war.' You're targeting that family."



I'm going to have to agree with the latter. One thing is freedom of speech, but
these people are just evil. Where does the Bible say to hate anyone? You hate
the sin not the sinner. Their sign should read "God hates sodomy", not "fags."
Fags are people too. If these nut-jobs hate gays so much, why don't they go protest outside some gay club or something. I think the reason they don't is because they would get what they deserve--an ass pounding.


The Supreme court, I'm sure, will put in its two cents soon enough on the issue. We'll just have to wait and see.




0 comments :