Friday, December 22, 2006

Terminus

At last: Stylus' year-end album list. I've got blurbs on the Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Scritti Politti. Also: a reminiscence of a year spent loving Ne-Yo and Justin Timberlake more than available men.

1. V/A - Journey Into Paradise: The Larry Levan Story
2. Scritti Politti - White Bread, Black Beer
3. Ghostface - Fishscale
4. Bob Dylan - Modern Times
5. Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped
6. Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Show Yr Bones
7. Basement Jaxx - Crazy Itch Radio
8. Tom Ze - Estudando on Pagode
9. Pet Shop Boys - Fundamental
10. The Rapture - Pieces of the People We Know
11. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSound
12. Thomas Mapfumo - Rise Up
13. R.E.M. - And I Feel Fine: The Best of the I.R.S. Years 1982-1987
14. Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat
15. Hot Chip - The Warning
16. TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain
17. Pearl Jam - s/t
18. Prince - 3121
19. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
20. Ne-Yo - In My Own Words

0 comments :